Nov 2, 2012

My Cards using November Freebies

Have you grabbed the new freebies yet? If not, you can get them HERE.

Today I'm sharing my sample cards for this month's freebies.
The first one was used Just For You.



I colored the image and the background with Copics, and sponged around the edges of the focal panel with Midnight ink (Versa Craft) and Old Paper ink (Distress Ink). Then I added some snowflakes with a white gel pen.
The sentiment is from Buckets Of Love - Holiday Additions (TSG). It was stamped with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

++ Supplies ++



Next one is for Snowy Day.




I kept the layout simple. However I dressed it up with a row of buttons, the folded banner, some diamond stickles (see the close up photo) and the decorative edges.
The sentiment is from Snowy Days (TSG).

++ Supplies ++



I hope you like these digis and get some time for playing along with this month's challenge!
Thank you for looking.

Torico

11 comments:

  1. Super cute. Thank you, again, for the images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable Torico! I can't wait to get creative with them. I had so many compliments on the card I made with your sweet gnome from last month. Thanks again.
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards!!!!!! So sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are fabulous, Torico, and VERY inspiring! Thank you very much!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are sooo cute!! Thank you very much the images!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful cards - and how generous of you to give the images. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing the images, they are so nice! And what a beautiful cards you made with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the adorable freebies, and your cards are wonderful! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are brilliant Torico, fabulous colouring!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your images, and thanks for the sketch ideas.

    ReplyDelete