Nov 16, 2012

November Release - Sample Cards

I added three new digital stamps to my shop yesterday. Today, I'd like to share my sample cards for them.




It was sad that my hubby said the "J" looked like a jelly beans... No, it is a sock!! LOL!
I colored the image with Copic Markers, then did fussy cutting. The background paper is from Aspen Frost paper pad (Basic Grey). For the scalloped part, I used a polka dot background stamp from Hero Arts. To finish off the card, I added some gingham ribbon (stash) and a button.

++ supplies ++






Well... I love this image, of course. But I wonder if I can drink something comfortably with this mug. The holly is obstructive, isn't it? LOL.
The sentiment was from Hero Arts and the hearts are from Perk Up! set by TSG. They were stamped with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

++ supplies ++







This is my most favorite of this month's release!!:)
I confess that it took me over one hour to color this image up!! But I'm so pleased with how it turned out. As you can see on the second photo, I added some glitter to the ground and ornaments. To make a snowing scene, I used liquid pearl. I combined the image panel with some beautiful papers from Aspen Frost paper pad (Basic Grey), did machine stitching, and added bakers twine and buttons. The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps.

++ supplies ++



Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!:)

14 comments:

  1. Torico, these are just adorable. Love the new images and your cards are just beautiful! You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I'm such a fan. great images and great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW these are gorgeous card's I love the images. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab Torico....love them all especially the Joy one, can't wait to get my craft supplies unpacked :)
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all but my favorite is also the elf :-) Can't wait to colour him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful cards - your colouring is so outstanding (again!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous image & very pretty card :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely amazing Torico! I'll be by the shop later to grab that elf. Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. they are all so pretty Torico - you are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're all beautiful, Torico! Thank you for the inspiring work!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable cards, lovely colors and details

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful Torico!! Great job ladies!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The new images are all adorable but I must admit that little elf is my favorite! He is so cute!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the new images Torico and your cards are fabulous!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete