This month's free digi is "Sewing Jar". Click HERE if you need to get to know what a sewing jar is.
With the Valentin's day is coming soon, I filled the jar with heart shaped buttons.
Sewing Jar (JPG)
Sewing Jar (PNG)
I hope you like this image and play along with this month's challenge!! Here are the details of February Freebie Challenge.
** February Freebie Challenge **
* Make a card/project using this month's freebie, Sewing Jar. Of course, your cards/projects don't need to be for Valentine's day. Birthday, friendship, thank you... any theme is OK!
* Add a direct link to your card/project in the Inlinkz tool that is located at the bottom of this post.
* Please include a link to this post in your blog post (or gallery description) so that your readers will know where you got the image you used.
* Please DON'T put the original digital stamp on your blog. I have to regard it as redistribution.
* The collection will be closed at 11:59 pm (EST), February 28. The one lucky person will be chosen randomly and will receive three digital stamps from Birdie Brown.
* You can enter as many times as you'd like. The more you enter, the more chance to win!
Here is my sample card. I'm looking forward to seeing your cards/projects!!
++ supplies ++