Feb 1, 2013

The Winner of January Freebie Challenge

Thank you so much for your entry to my January Freebie Challenge! I truly enjoyed seeing your projects using the Amigurumi Bear. Of course, everyone used the same image. However, they were very different from each other... So fun!!

The lucky winner who will receive three digital stamps from Birdie Brown is...


#2 henriette

Congratulations Henriette!! Please email me at "birdiebrown55-at-gmail-dot-com" with your choice of three digital stamps. I'll send them to you as soon as possible.;)

I'll be back soon with a new free digital stamp and February challenge details! Stay tuned!!




2 comments:

  1. Wow! what a great way to start the day!
    Thanks, Torico! I will email my choice shortly.
    Henriette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Henriette! It was another fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete