* Theme *
The theme is pretty easy... "Birthday"! I'd like to see your birthday cards/projects using Birdie Brown's digital stamps!
* How to *
Make a new birthday themed card and/or project using one of the Birdie Brown's digital stamps and upload it to your blog or an online gallery. Then add a direct link to your project in the Inlinkz tool that is located at the bottom of this post.
If you don't have any digis in my shop, please feel free to use free digital stamps that I previously provided. You can find my free digital stamps HERE.
This challenge ends Midnight (EST) Saturday, March 16th.
* Prize *
I will randomly choose two lucky winners who will receive their choice of three digital stamps from Birdie Brown. The winners will be announced on Sunday, 17th.
* Rules *
- You must use at least one digital stamp from Birdie Brown (including free digi).
- Create a new project for this challenge, no back linking please.
- You can combine this challenge with any other challenges.
- One entry per person please.
- If you included a link to this blog in your blog post, it would be greatly appreciated!
Here are some birthday cards I made in the past.