Mar 20, 2013

The 2nd Birthday Challenge #2

**  If you are looking for the winners of the 2nd Birthday Challenge #1, please scroll down or click HERE. Thank you! **

I'm so glad that I can start this challenge at last!! Thank you so much for your patience, everyone!
I actually had another plan for this challenge, but I had to postpone it until today because of my sickness and it is hard to extend the deadline of the challenge. So, to make the challenge easy, I decided to change the theme. Check out the details below!

* Theme *
"Anything Goes!!" as far as you use at least one Birdie Brown's digital stamp (including free digital stamp) on your project!

* How to *
Make a new card/project using one of the Birdie Brown's digital stamps and upload it on your blog or an online gallery. Then add a direct link to your project in the Inlinkz tool that is located at the bottom of this post.
If you don't have any digis in my shop, please feel free to use free digital stamps that I previously provided. You can find my free digital stamps HERE.
This challenge ends Midnight (EDT) Saturday, March 30th.


* Prize *
I will randomly choose two lucky winners who will receive their choice of three digital stamps from Birdie Brown. The winners will be announced on Sunday, 31st.


* Rules *
  • You must use at least one digital stamp from Birdie Brown (including free digi). 
  • Create a new project for this challenge, no back linking please.
  • You can combine this challenge with any other challenges.
  • One entry per person please.
  • If you included a link to this blog in your blog post, it would be greatly appreciated!
I'm looking forward to seeing your cards/projects using my digital stamps!:)


4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Already got one of the newbies coloured in so I can use it for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you are feeling better, Torico! I'm adding to the celebration of Birdie Brown's 2nd Birthday with a mixed media card! Best wishes on more years of great digital stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you've kicked the flu bug! I had so much fun creating for this challenge. Thanks for the chance to win some goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I have uploaded my Happy Birthday card for your 2nd birthday challenge! It is good to know that you recovered your health!

    ReplyDelete