Jun 30, 2013

The Winner of the June Freebie Challenge

Thank you to those who participated in this month's freebie challenge! Your cards totally rocked!!   I was so inspired by some of your entries, especially I saw some interesting ways to color the sentiment. That taught me that sentiment is not just a accessory, it can be an important element of a card design.

The lucky winner who will receive three digital stamps from Birdie Brown is...

20. Melissa Banian

Congratulations, Melissa!! Please email me at "birdiebrown55-at-gmail-dot-com" with your choice of three digital stamps. I'll send them to you as soon as possible.

I'll share new freebies tomorrow and there will be a new challenge too! So be sure to check back here tomorrow!!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Melissa! Torico has SUPER images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Melissa - way to go! Enjoy your win! Thanks Birdie for another challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Melissa! There was a really good number of participants this month. I think Torico's challenge is catching on!

    ReplyDelete