Dec 4, 2013

Please read...

I already noticed that most of the photos and images on this blog are invisible now. I probably did something wrong!:(:( I will fix it up as soon as possible!

Since TSG announced their closure, I have been receiving some questions via emails and Etsy conversations. I have been doing my best to reply each of them, but I haven't done yet. I have answered some of the frequent questions on my another blog. Click HERE to read it.
If you are still waiting for a reply from me, please wait for a while. I will get back to you shortly!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know, I was wondering, but I had not emailed you, so it saves me some time. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was wondering this also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your blog post is without a doubt dazzling. Several quite interesting opinions in your web log. Wave saved this specific page but will keep returning once again.Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  4. very lovely great colors. your website homepage ..i keep watching your gallery is just very nice .graphics are very nice . your website it just super. best of luck . do come visit me some time. that goes to everybody who see this. WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET. and please sign my guestbook at the bottom of my webpage to let me know you came to see me do send your very good friends ( thank you ) it good to meet new friends. love a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who actually stated the following quote? . . . .DiabazoleDetermine never to be idleIt is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing.Hrmm that was weird, my comment got eaten. Anyway I wanted to say that its nice to know that someone else also mentioned this as I had trouble finding the same info elsewhere. This was the first place that told me the answer.http://www.supplements4help.com/diabazole/

    ReplyDelete